free forum

Share | 

The Leaky Cauldron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:44 am

The girl pursed her lips, unsure how to proceed. She'd gone to the liberty of not just befriending the kitsune, but understanding the magnitude of his abilities, and his inherent weaknesses.

"If there's a contract, it can't be undone. Well, not easily. Lukas has tampered with death, and ripping Bryn from its grip is going to be cataclysmic." She then spoke her thoughts aloud. 

"But having him on our side will be vital. The embodiment of chaos is our natural ally. He will do whatever he can to help us." She smiled.

"Although i do not see Bryn as a threat anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 am

"I do though. And a very great one at that."

"His continued breath shows that we can be resisted, we can be denied and turned away from. That we can be fought." The vigor in his voice grew with each example, emphatically stubborn on the matter.

"He was once almost one of us, yet he turned away and fought me several times. The fact that he lives insults us and all we stand for..."

"If he isn't dealt with, he could spread like a cancer, infecting the population with this plague called hope."

PostSubject: Donia   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:02 am

The increase of volume almost made the girl flinch, peering around the pub before remembering her subtle notice-me-not charm. It wasn't that Donia was devoid of passion, it was her inherently rational nature which told her to consider the situation without emotional weightings.

She wondered what the other death eaters thought of Crouch, but if wasn't her place.

"You really believe Bryn would have ever crossed to our side? I see him as too much of a family man to accept us as another family."

But then she reconsidered."maybe we can't prune the roots, but there's nothing to say we can't poison the branches. " she explained. "Cut him off from his family. It'll cripple him. If we outright kill him, he would definitely be classed as a martyr for " the greater good "" Donia scowled at this thought.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Crouch considered the notion carefully. The days where he could charge into a situation were behind him. He needed more tact in the coming months if not years. Patience was something he needed to improve upon. 

But this idea, to ruin his family would kill his resolve and if he was lucky turn Bryn into the thing he hated most. 

Them.

And Crouch knew how to do it, "I think I have a way to achieve this..." He grinned crazily, "Have you any idea of where the blind one is?"

PostSubject: Donia   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:24 pm

"No." she admitted with honesty. "I haven't been keeping tabs on her as I didn't assume it neccessary. But finding any of them will lead you to the rest; it's the reason our own circle is rather small." 

"Amaya." she seemed to fumble with an object as she said the name, turning it over in her palm. "We have some common interests, so I can use her.This won't be difficult, my friend." However, bestowing a seed of corruption into Bryn would be.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:27 am

"Excellent." Crouch smiled at her, his cruel intent radiating off him. "And you need not worry, once I have reach of one of them, I can make him fall easily."

"He just needs one little push to send him spiralling down from his proverbial moral pillar..." 

After all, it was all I needed...

PostSubject: Donia   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:54 pm

As always, Donia was skeptical, but they had little to lose by trying. There was no organised resistance yet, so to utilise this period of secrecy would be ultimately beneficial. 

"I'll send her an owl, where would you like to meet the assassin?" Donia did not even need to question if the girl would show up; boredom was Amaya's one true enemy.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:23 am

Location, location, location. A great plan could be foiled by picking the wrong spot to do this.

"Somewhere remote, where there's no one around to help her..."

"Oh don't worry, she's not due for death... yet. But Bryn needs hatred, he needs to direct his anger at the right target and I have a perfect way to do that..." He chuckled under his breath, relishing the suffering he'd inflict upon his foe. 

And the best part was, he'd be innocent in the whole thing. More or less. the cruelest of agony awaited Bryn, and Crouch barely needed to lift a finger to do it...

"He needs... loss, or at least fear of losing something precious to him."

OOC *pokes Raven and Deathy with a stick*

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:31 pm

ooc shall we wait for the others to reply?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 pm

OOC I'll ask!

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:57 am

OOC Guess not \(^.^)/ also have a twist that I might add.

PostSubject: Donia   Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 am

"I feel your own ideas will suffice, I will submit myself to whatever plans you want to commit." Donia trusted that Crouch had a precise method of luring the Desouza girl, and Donia did not need to know every single detail in case she was ever captured, or held ransom for the information. This way, she would be less of a liability.

Donia started writing, her neat script entailing an incredible vague letter, but mysterious enough to bait Amaya. 

"It will be hard to unsettle that one, though. I have faith we can, but unnerving a man who has been in the claws of death will be a feat."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 am

"It's not difficult to make a man fall. You just need to give him something to fall for." Crouch smiled crazily and then his eyes drifted to a man on the other side of the room.

One that looked at them and abruptly stood up to walk out.

"Seems like we've been observed." Crouch watched him leave unworried.

PostSubject: Donia   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:09 am

"I cast a muffliato." She said dryly, almost flippantly. "I was aware of his presence, but all he can say is that I have met you all. But he has no solid proof."Donia was not going to underestimate the watcher, but she was doing everything she could to manipulate people's perception of her.

"What would you like to do about him?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Crouch started to pull his wand slowly out of his pocket with his grin growing with every inch, "Give me about 5 minutes... 5 hours tops..."

PostSubject: Donia   Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 pm

The girl suppressed her laughter, mimicking her friend's wide smile. She did enjoy Crouch's company dearly, even if she had to remain as stoic as possible.

"I've summoned Amaya, she'll meet me at our usual place. I can give you the details." She scribbled on some parchment, placing a charm that would let it burn once Crouch read it. 

"I'll leave her in your capable hands - I feel that I am going to be the object of curiousity soon. I don't know if I can risk running into you again." Donia pondered the thought of the resistance mobilising, how she had encountered one of the Strayer brothers in particular. However, she was not worried about Artemis; he believed her turncoat story. The question was of the other siblings...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:49 pm

"Very well. Best of luck to you Donia." He pocketed the information, and stood up to deal with their bothersome intruder...

It was going to be a long night for that man.
But a short one for Crouch.
Time flew when one was having fun after all...

PostSubject: Rook   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 am

The young wizard appeared discreet as he paid for a firewhiskey, seating himself in one of the darker, dingier corners of the Leaky Cauldron. He simply sat there for about half an hour, before slowly checking his watch and pulling out a small pin. Stabbing the tip of his index finger, he made a pattern of blood on a piece of paper, muttering words in a forgotten language as he then went back to waiting.

Either he would show, or the summons really was a myth after all. He seeked to gain new information either way, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:24 pm

ooc so tempted to bring in someone else lol

ic The fox spirit had his tail concealed underneath his robes, striding in and focusing on the one foolish wizard who had summoned him. He found it curious, considering the art of contacting a nogitsune had seemingly been wiped from the consciousness of nearly every human he had encountered; the Inari had made sure of that..

But then here the boy was, calling him like a siren to his veins, and he was powerless to resist.

The burning ache in his blood only subsided when he slid into the booth next to him, downing some of the boy's firewhiskey.

"Tell me, how do you know that technique? Then we'll talk." He demanded, for once not jovial and comedic in his manner.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Wink

ic "tsk tsk." he jokingly chided, pointing his finger at the fox spirit. "Maybe you could taste my blood and get those gears working in your brain? Your secret is safe with me." He insisted with sincerity now, offering his wrist to the kitsune. If what he'd heard was correct, Lukas loved the blood of other creatures, and he wondered just how he would taste..

"you have nothing to lose, kitsune. I cannot poison you, that much i know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Even if Lukas hadn't been a kitsune, the draw of curiousity was too much as his sharp teeth grazed the boy's skin, puncturing a small wound where his blood dribbled into his mouth slowly. He made a point of staring at Rook as he did it, wondering if it would put him off.

But the blood was... disgustingly good.

It held a tanginess, a sense of danger which even Lukas found disturbing, coupled with a foulness that almost made him gag. Yet he still drank, ignoring the increasing nausea that never came with his sustenance before.

As he pulled away, he recoiled visibly. "What the hell is that? That tasted rotten." Yet it was refreshing, he added silently. 

"I-I've never tasted any human like it. Are you even human?" He questioned, deep honey coloured eyes trying to search Rook's for any answer.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:58 pm

rude, dissing his blood.

ic "charming." He spoke flatly, before his lips creased into a smile. "And that's the question everyone eventually wants to know, but you'll work it out, especially as a nogitsune. We are not unlike." He admitted, dabbing at his bloodied wrists with a napkin. "I'm a bit more human than you are though." 

Rook then crossed his arms behind his head, resisting sipping his firewhiskey to pass the time. "I want to bargain with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:10 pm

At the words Lukas lit up like a firework. A broad grin spread across his features, clearly more captivated than ever. "Oh really? I think I know what you are, my friend, and your secret will be kept by me. You do not need my contractual word to assure that. As long as you keep my... summoning a secret too." He insisted, not offering a room to bargain on that matter.

"What would someone like you want from me? surely your mental prowess matches my own." He cocked his head, still curious but mystified. "Do you want protection, my illusions, my fire, any skill a kitsune can offer? Or is it more.. companionship?" Lukas scooted closer, deciding to place his arm around the boy to gauge his reaction.

ooc lol
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 am

Ship

Ic
Rook decided to ignore the pang of discomfort that threatened to overcome him, sure that the feeling was something Lukas wanted to feed off of. Instead he settled into the half embrace, offering a wink in response.

"That could be beneficial, but that's not what I'm here for." He stated calmly, trying to meet the kitsune's eyes.

"They say you're a demon, but I know better." He smirked at the irony. "I'd like to be your ally, no less than that. You can have what skills and resources I offer, and in return I ask for assistance with controlling fire and illusion magic." He asked carefully, expecting a counter offer from the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:01 am

He snorted at the boy, feeling the ripple of discomfort hit his senses like a small wave. Rook was a good negotiator, but he was a fool for thinking he could trick a kitsune's senses.

"Illusion magic?" He was taken aback, wondering why he would need his help. "If you're as skilled as you seem, you shouldnt need my help at all."

He leaned closer and ran a warm hand over Rook's wrist, trailing the veins that lay there. "I'll help you get better with spells that involve fire, and we can certainly be allies, if you let me feed off you." His lips twitched into a smile

"Your blood might be disgusting but it's different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next