Share | 

Calliope Walnut Selwynn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Calliope Walnut Selwynn   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 am

Name: Calliope Walnut Selwynn. But I prefer to be called Walnut Smile

Year: 6th Year

Wand: 14 and 1/2 inches. Sycamore Wood. Phoenix Feather Core (the same core as the Dark Lord's) Wink Unbendable.

House: SLYTHERIN!!!! The BEST house in the WORLD!
Seriously, if one house would win, it's obviously Slytherin Smile

Blood Status: PUREBLOOD! Very Happy

Favourite Subjects: Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions and.....let's just assume I like every subject.

Appearance: I am 5.7ft tall. I have long, brown, curly hair, green eyes and I look cute and cuddly. But Beware, I am mean and fierce! Grrrrrrrrr! >.< Unless, I know and like you, I am harmless Smile

Weapons: I am a skilled dueller. I do not duel to kill (unless I really dislike you). I never mean to kill. Only hurt or seriously injure.
I am an Animagi. I turn into a basilisk Smile Some people say it's impossible BUT I'm a Great Slyth, I can do anything Very Happy
I am fluent in English, Mermish, Squid and PARSELTONGUE Cool
-be afraid What a Face

History: At the age of 3, my parents, Calliope Prewett nee Potter (James Potter's lost sister) and Fabian Prewett were murdered by 5 Death Eaters due to their refusal of joining them. Since that day on, I swore vengeance, to kill those 5 Death Eaters. I blamed them for having me thrown from family to family. I was orphan that no one wanted. Until my father's cousin, Isabella Selywnn took me in. I grew up with her son, Mason. Unfortunately, when I went to Hogwarts, Mason chose to attend Durmstrang because he didn't want to have an education with "Mudbloods".
I was against Death Eaters until I was visited one fine night by a current DE whose identity I do not know.
Once I became a DE, I decided that this would be the best chance to find out who had killed my parents. I only managed to find one of the DEs, Antonin Dolohov, who is in Azkaban at the moment. Just when I was about to find out more, the Centaur, Bane, had read the stars and said that one of the DEs were onto me so I ended up working side by side with enemies.
Until, Crouch and Amy found me out. I had to quit my mission, to find the DEs responsible, but I still remain a faithful DE. My parents deserved their death. I learnt from their mistakes and have become both fearless and loyal.

Last edited by WalnutSelwynn on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Re: Calliope Walnut Selwynn   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Calliope Walnut Selwynn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Out of Character :: Bios and such-
Jump to: