CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm

The opposite auror seemed to be telling the truth.

And it seemed almost a shame to Descole if he were to lose such a talent over a stupid squabble like this.

"Nevertheless, Annete is a good woman. She does what's right... what's actually right.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"You'll have to correct that sentence with 'USED TO BE' if you continue to get in the way of the Ministry." There wasn't so much as an octave raise in my voice, I spoke with the same amount of passion one would have when talking about the gum under their shoe.

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 pm

A sudden cold, horrified look crossed Descole's face.
His grip on the sword tightened a bit, teeth clenching together in anger.

"... you'll even dare to hurt her...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 pm

"Remember what I said early. People like us aren't bound to things like morality or conscience. We're... hunters you see. It doesn't matter how we get our prey... at the end of the day our stomaches are filled."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Descole scowled at this.
Was it true..?

It did feel like it.
Hunters... destined forever to kill to survive. Live off of instinct.
It felt true. It had been most of his life.

"... I suppose-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"Then you know what you have to do."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Descole scowled and moved to take a step back, away from Smith, moving his sword away from the man's throat.

"Get out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 pm

"Please don't make me have to come in here again, else I'll have to do something I won't regret."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Work. It was always work.

Descole sat at his desk, filing paperwork for the last Death Eater he'd captured.

It had been a long time since he changed. He was kinder, and he was willing to give mercy to the convict, enough to allow them life in prison rather than instant death.
Though he had a few days where he reverted back to his old habits, he had grown to be a much better man.

A much better man with quite a bit of paperwork, he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm

From the windows, a tapping was heard. It wasn't urgent, more calm and welcome-seeking. It was the knock of a neighbor who needed to burrow a lawn mower or a cup of sugar or something mundane like that.

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:49 pm

What on earth--....?

Descole looked over his shoulder, to where the window was.
The curtains were drawn, but still, there was a knocking.
A... knocking...

Scowling,, the man stood and stepped over to the lass panels, pulling back the curtain.
"Hello-?"

(( Ak, and of course, I've otta run now. I'll be back in around four and a half hours, and then tonight again at my usual time. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Ooc ill eagerly await! Smile

IC

"Hello Descole. Long time no see..." The voice was mirth-filled enough despite the menacing mask it journeyed past. 

The attire screamed of one in Voldemorts employer but the teenager made no point to ready himself for either attack or defense. He had come purely to talk.

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Descole instantly baktracked.

That voice---!! Impossible!

Stumbling back and away from the window, the man gripped for something to defend himself if this boy was here to attack, to get revenge.
that was, if he wasn't some sort of ghost or illusion.

Yet, where were his formalities? Even Descole knew it was polite to at least speak, despite how deeply shocked and suddenly panicked he was.
"Helm... it has been a while... come in, and sit down... I just had a pot on for tea--"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"You don't seem as shocked as I thought you'd be." He took off his mask and stepped inside, taking a seat, "if you don't mind, I'd enjoy a cup."

He looked around the office, "well well well.." He wolf whistled at the prestigious state of the office, "someone's been doing well for themselves."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"Oh, believe me, I'm shocked," Jean commented, scowling, "I'm just more torn on deciding if you're an illusion, or if you're truly alive."

A nod, the man stepped to the fireplace, taking off the hot water and pouring a cup of tea for his surprise guest.

Along with Helm's gaze, Descole glanced about his office and shrugged.
"I suppose.... It's not as much as I'd like... but I cannot help that."

Now, his gilded gaze fell to Helm, eyes narrowing behind his own mask. What on earth was the boy wearing?
".. you are.... taller than I remember," He commented, deciding against asking now about the boy's robes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yes I can imagine I am..." He ruffled his silver hair, getting the sweat from the mask out of his hair, "after all the last time you saw me I was a cadaver on the ground, so to speak."

"By the way, I don't hold that against you, if that's your next question."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Yes, that was right. Helm had been dead. He was supposed to be dead!
Descole hadn't planned his death, but he had never truly dwelled on it, and to see someone he assumed should be buried a safe six feet below now walking...?

"And why wouldn't you?" Descole spoke, trying to keep his voice even, flat, and careless, "After all, I did cause your... unfortunate death. Though I see, you certainly did not stay dead all that long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:35 pm

"In a single word..." He took a sip of the tea, visibly enjoying the beverage, "perspective."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Perspective....

Descole wandered back to his chair, taking a seat and crossing his legs.
His lips were persed.

Helm was certainly different. And something told the Auror that he was not following the Strayer Ways.

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:45 pm

"As I was laying there, bleeding out..." He began his recollection, "I had time to think, you know, that whole 'life flashing before you' cliche is true."

"And only question could've been asked and answered. Was I happy with how my life turned out?"

He smirked and shook his head absently, "I was not. Granted, I had some people I cared about and I wouldn't take back a single moment with them, but in the grand scheme of things what had I really amounted to than some jokes and a corpse at the end of th day?"

"It was not YOUR fault I almost died as Crest had believed, it was the Strayers."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 pm

"The Strayers," Descole echoed, looking thoughtful, pensive and almost concerned.
This was going downhill very slowly, but it was indeed turning sour.

"And how would it be your family's fault to your death? ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 pm

"Because... " He took another long drawn sip, like an suspense author explaining the twist of his book,"they're the ones who sanctioned my death."

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 pm

The way Helm spoke, that feeling that he was drawing this out just to toy with Descole, to make the truth all the more shocking, made Jean uncomfortable.
He shifted in his seat, clenching his teeth together behind his lips, eyes locked on the boy's face all the while.

He talked like a death eater.

"But you weren't truly dead, were you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 pm

"Very true... But Crest had a secret order to act upon during our little misadventure."

"I'm sure you're familiar with the late Progenitor Strayers plans for a coup by now yes?"

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Oh, yes... the Progenitor. It had been a long while since Descole had heard that name, as well.

Taking a moment to think over the basics he had heard, the Auror gave a nod. "Yes, I believe I am familiar with it by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next