complete freedom in role playing
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim krystal Amythyst Ovauzhar sound
Affiliates
free forum


Share | 
 

 Blauncer Mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Blauncer Mansion   Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Look I'm only going to be using it once, do I REALLY have to put a description?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

The aurors patrol the perimeter of the mansion, occasionally passing each other on their paths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

-I apparate there with Joachim, and notice the large amount of security.-

-I say quietly- Holy shit!

OOC Feel free to spot him

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 pm

One of the aurors notices something. Unsure whether he needs to sound the alarm or not, he peers into the shadows trying to see if anyone is there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Both   Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Joachim: -Whispers- Alright... you go inside and open it up, I'll wait for your signal...

Topher: -I nod my head- Alright... -I hop down and try to sneak past the aurors-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

The auror sees movement and quickly draws his wand. "Lumos." His wand tip lights up, and he points it at Topher. "Halt!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 10:55 pm

-Eyes widen- SHIT! -I start trying to run for it-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 10:57 pm

The auror runs after him and tries to trap Topher with some ropes, but they fall short. He trips over them and lands face-first on the ground. By now, the sound of their voices has alerted two other aurors, so they make their way over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

OOC Just so you know, you're free to arrest Topher muahahaha

IC

-I am ducking and trying to run away-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: OOC   Sun May 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Can I bail him out? Very Happy JK if you have an idea for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 pm

OOC: Twisted Evil Heh heh. How long do you want this to pan out for?

IC:

The fallen auror sends up red sparks to alert the rest of them. The pair pass their comrade and run after Topher.

Auror 1: "Stop!"

Auror 2: "Don't try to escape!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm

OOC Actually you bailing him out would be just as effective as what I was planning, so wait until he's put in Azkaban, Joachim's visit and then you can bail him out. Also just until you get bored lol

IC

I'M NOT GOING TO TRY, I'M GOING TO SUCCEED!! -I look at the ground and send a cloud of dirt up to try and obscure their view and I jump up into a tree to hide-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: Liria   Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 pm

OOC Check!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:07 pm

The auror who tripped joins them, followed by two others. The two who chased Topher stop to clear their eyes.

Auror 1: "Dammit. Did you see where he went?"

Auror 2: "No, dumbass. I kind of had dirt in my eyes."

Auror 3 stops next to them, followed by Aurors 4 and 5. She nods at the tree. "He went up there, I think."



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:10 pm

-Dammit where are you Chimmy?! You were always the escape artist!-

-I jump off a branch and start running on the large gated wall-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Auror 3: "There he is! Get him!"

All five of them shoot various spells at Topher, some aiming to tie him up, others to injure him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:13 pm

-I dodge a few of them but then one spell ties up my ankles and I fall to the ground-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Auror 1: He cheers. "Hell yeah! We got 'im!"

Auror 4: He casts the spell on Topher so the ropes bind him better. He shoots an annoyed look at Auror 1. "Idiot... It's not as easy as that..."

Auror 3: "You," she points at Aurors 5 and 2, "go and let the boss know. Us three will take him to Azkaban."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm

You're makin' a mistake! I didn't do nothin'!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Aurors 2 and 5 disappear into the mansion. Auror 3 crouches beside Topher. "That was an attempted break-in, lad. You are definitely in the wrong here." She stands up. "Grab hold of him, boys." Aurors 1 and 4 each take hold of one of Topher's arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 pm

-I am picked up by them- But... I... you couldn't have known I was comin'!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Auror 3 holds up a letter. "Someone was kind enough to send us a message. Hard luck." She pats him on the shoulder somewhat comfortingly. "You two ready?" She asks the aurors. They nod.

OOC: To Az?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58653
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Topher   Sun May 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Look! I'll do anything! Don't take me there!!!

OOC Sure!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Flame
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10712
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 20
Location : UK

PostSubject: Aurors   Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 pm

"Shouldn't have tried to steal anything in the first place, buddy." She nods and takes hold of Auror 1's sleeve. They disapparate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blauncer Mansion   

Back to top Go down
 
Blauncer Mansion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Moving into different rooms, in a big mansion
» (Short dream) a mansion, 22 million in worth
» A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?
» Huge mansion and a trip to an exotic island
» Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Houses and Homes-
Jump to: