complete freedom in role playing
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum


Share | 
 

 Prince Mansion-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

He'd get thrown across the room..Crouch there are no loopholes...just say like Artemis looks between them undecisive and leave the rest to moi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

-I look to Liria and then back to Artisan... Liria, Artisan, LIRIA, ARTISAN! This is maddening! I had to save them both!-

You... wanted to talk to me about something?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: Both   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Eleazar: I did..but now I like this better...Make your choice...-


Liria: Artemis...-I look at his face and make a choice. I shove Artisan out of the circle- There. I made it easy for you Now Go.!

Eleazar: That was very noble of you Liria. Thats why we made sure that you's come with me.

Liria: no fear in her face as she looks at Artemis- I love you-

Eleazar: hmm..yes very touching...-grabs Liria and puts the knife to her throat- here's your last image of her Artemis. -gently pushes the knife into her-

Liria: closes eyes as the burning feeling goes against my throat a thin line of blood appears..my face is in agony-



Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Both   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 pm

-Artisan is knocked out of the circle and can't be of any aide-

Artemis: -Screams in purest anger- NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! -points his wand carefully at Eleazar- AVADA KEDAVRA! -Green light jets from his wand-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: Both   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 pm

They disappear before the spell hits-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 pm

-I rush over to where they were and fall to my knees-

-Artisan stumbles over to his brother, his face is serious, bereaved of all merriment- Artemis... I'm... damn.... I'm so sorry...

Artemis: -Feels completely lost and cold- She's gone... -tears begin falling-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:37 pm

This is where I feel REALLY guilty..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:39 pm

OOC So where did they go?

IC

Artisan: We'll get her back... and apprehend him...

Artemis: You can apprehend him... if I find him... -serious- I'm going to kill him

Artisan: Artemis, don't become the monster you're trying to fight!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liria

avatar

Posts : 10505
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: OOC   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm

A place...Better get Artemis back to Hogwarts to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Both   Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Artemis: -stays silent-

Artisan: Look, I think he has a contact at Hogwarts. One Elijah, does that name ring a bell?

Artemis: -I look down at the hand that not even a few hours ago shock that man's hand- Yes... I know him...

I'm going back there! But first... -I help him up- Let's get you home...

-By the time I sent the message about what happened here, all the remaining Strayers were already on scene. They arrested all the guards and other family members Artemis has overpowered on the way. Crest takes Artisan back to Honora Castellum to heal him up as I disparate and head back to Hogwarts-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Oswald   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 pm

-I apparate into the dungeon area with Red and throw her into a cell. No magic would work in there for here.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Red   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I glare at him, more frail now that I'm older. "You have a very, VERY painful death awaiting you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Oswald   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 pm

"No, but your granddaughter sure does."

"That will teach her for killing my kin."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Red   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 pm

"Oh, please, there's nothing to whine about! Your family was always pathetic... Just wait, you're going to be pushing up daisies when my Ray gets here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Oswald   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"VERY doubtful... however on the subject of pushing up daisies..." -I wave my wand a water starts to fill slowly in the cell.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Red   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:37 pm

I glare, standing. "She'll be here... You're going to regret this! She killed other members of your family, she'll kill you too!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Oswald   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"Even if that's true, I'll at least have taken you with me." -I walk out and let the water slowly fill in the cell, it was now up to her ankles.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Red   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

At least it's slow... But I KNOW she'll come... I'm going to survive this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Sylvester   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 pm

-I arrive right outside with Raven.- "Let's do it!"

-The water was now up to her knees.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Both   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Red: I grin, "Raven! I knew you'd come!"

Ray: "Grandma!" I run up to where the bastard is holding her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Sylvester   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 pm

"Do you know how to get out of there?"

-The water accelerates upon hearing Raven's name and now it's up to her chest.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Raven   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 pm

"SHIT!!!!" I take a deep breath. Calm down... Getting angry won't do anything...

OOC How do you get REd out of there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Sylvester   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 am

OOC She doesn't, she DIES!!! Twisted Evil

lol jk, don't worry this will help!

IC

-I look at the cell.- "We need the key! Oswald must have it."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RavenHaven

avatar

Posts : 17923
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2012-03-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Raven   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 am

OOC Lol, I'm considering having her die to get Ray in an angry rampage...

Btw, do you want Ozzy dead by the end of this or not?

IC "OSWALD!!! GET OUT HERE YOU COWARD!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrouchJunior

avatar

Posts : 58652
Reputation : 161
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25

PostSubject: Sylvester   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 am

ooc Hmm... no don't kill him off, because I can see further plots with him.

IC

"The coward will never come to us, we need to find him."

-The water is up to her lower neck.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prince Mansion-   

Back to top Go down
 
Prince Mansion-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Moving into different rooms, in a big mansion
» (Short dream) a mansion, 22 million in worth
» A BEAUTIFUL Mansion, EX-Churchmember, and GLASS slide instead of stairs inside?
» Huge mansion and a trip to an exotic island
» Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Houses and Homes-
Jump to: