Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Navy Calypso Malfoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Navy Calypso Malfoy   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

My name is Navy. I wish I could leave it at that, but I guess that's not how this works. Let's start with the basics.

Basics: I'm a sixth year Slytherin who excells in Charms and Keeping. I'm not on the team but I haven't had much time to try out. Perhaps next year. My grades are good, not perfect, but good enough.

Family: I live at home with my Mother, Recele and my brother Max, who's in his fourth year at Hogwarts. My brother, Briel spends most of his time at Malfoy Manor, I've no idea why, 'dark plans' or some ship. He left Hogwarts in his sixth year to persue the Dark Arts and to do the Dark Lords bidding. I'd say more about my Father but I have no clue who he is or where he is. My mother and Briel knew him, but I was 4 when he disappeared. Max wasn't born. I always ask Briel about him but he never utters a word, just changes the topic or leaves in a rush. All I know is he's the brother of Lucius Malfoy. I don't know many cousins from my mothers side, she only has a sister, but I've only met her once as she lives halfway across the world. Which unfortunately leaves me with Draco. Don't get me wrong, we're 'close' of a sort, but we bicker about... everything. It's funny in it's own way, I guess. I first met him when I was 6 months old. My mother and Narcissa are incredibly close. Draco was one and I still relish in telling him about this, but he was absolutely taken with the new baby girl. He would beg to stay nights at mine just so he could play with me and feed me and put me to bed. But as we got older, we developed a sort of rivalry, forever competeing. Who was stronger, who was quicker, who was smarter. When Draco was 12 and Briel was 16, Briel began teaching Draco advanced Dark Arts. It was their little secret. Apart from Dark influences, I grew up in a healthy, steady home, surrounded by family and I was loved. That is something I hold dearly as there are many here who can't say the same about their childhood.

Calypso: The name means to hide or conceal, usually knowledge. I am prone to that, I like to work things out myself and I keep my problem bottled up. Calypso is also the name of a greek goddess, Calypso of Ogygia. Ogygia is an island that she was banished to for fighting for her father, the titan Atlas, merely becuase he was family, she loved him and fought by his side to protect the man she thought was right, the man she believed would do only the best. She was banished because she fought for what she loved. Every now and then the fates send her a man, a man whom she cannot help but fall in love with, and yet can never stay. The most famous is Odysseus, who was her true love but he was unable to stay on the island for he had dire business elsewhere.

The Bond: This is an ancient branch of magic, a branch that hadn't been recognised for thousands of years. This magic is what fueled our families to keep Walnut and myself apart. It is powerful, intensely so. It lets Walnut and I tack into eachothers thoughts, borrow strength and ultimately work as one incredibly powerful person. The bondis weak at the moment, as Walnut has severed it as best she can to keep me safe. But the bond can never be broken. We have yet to find out what happens to the other if one of us is to die.

Lady: Lady is my cat, she is a tortouise-shell tabby with a very bushy tail and fur, her eyes are green flecked with yellow and bronze. Although I don't know it yet, she has been around for centuries, being passed down. I got given her by my grandmother, just before she passed away when I was ten. This race of cat bonds itself to it's owner, becoming interlocked with the owners emotions and actions. Because I am bonded to Walnut, Lady has reacted and fleed also.

Appearance: I have long, dark brown hair that goes to my waist. It's wavy, but not curly. My eyes are a startling shade of blue. When I look into peoples eyes I can pretty much read everything about them, but I refrain from doing so. I'm of an average height with pale skin. I'm very fit.

Well, that should be enough, back to your knitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Navy Calypso Malfoy   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

Navy Calypso Malfoy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1