Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Liria's Death and Afterwards on PM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liria

PostSubject: Liria's Death and Afterwards on PM   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

Nimbus "-walks up to crouch- you are not a slytherin...you are a gryffindor...yeah i went there.."
Crouch "-I glare at Nimbus- Be gone, pest... I'm not in the mood..."
Nimbus "ah this is real..alright i c - grins at crouch controlling the anger- not in the mood..-whispers- you feel it to then..then end in near..."
Crouch "-Glares furious- Yes, the end is near... for all of you... I will have my revenge against everyone... Amy is safe now..."
Nimbus "-laughs- what do you have against the world crouch..you could have been a good person..the ministry would have welcomed you -grins -"
Crouch "-I grab Nimbus by the collar- THE MINISTRY ARE THE ONES WHO DID ALL THIS TO ME!!!!"

Nimbus "-laughs crazily then pushes crouch away eyes flashing with anger- and then you punished everyone else! -glares at him shaking with rage-"

WingMoonstone196 "I walk into the Great Hall and see Crouch- L I R I A"

Nimbus "you! -points at him- i saw you when it happened..how could you..he was your best friend!"

Crouch "AND WHY SHOULDN'T I?! NO ONE EVER DID ME ANY FAVORS!! THE WORLD MUST BURN FOR ME AND MY SISTER!!!"

Crouch "HE BETRAYED ME, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!"

WingMoonstone196 "my eyes widen..I didn't want Crouch to k anymore of my friends...what would I do?- L I R I A"

Nimbus "YOU WILL BE DESTROYED CROUCH! YOU DESERVE NO FORGIVENESS NOR SYMPATHY! YOU NOR YOUR SISTER NOR AMY -lets the last name out slowly-"

Crouch "-My eyes widen in rage and I pull out my wand and cast a spell I made that slowly shuts down the heart-"

WingMoonstone196 "I can't help it..I jump in the way and get hit by the curse- L I R I A"

Crouch "-I see L i r i a take the hit, I rush to her side, real concern on my face- No... why... "

WingMoonstone196 "I fall backwards..I didn't realize the curse was fatal..I look at Crouch- L I R I A"

WingMoonstone196 "I didn't want you to hurt her..- I say and tears start pouring down my face- L I R I A"

Crouch "-hyperventilating- L i r i a.... why did you... why... why... why did you do that!"

Nimbus "-walks slowly to l i r i a unable to say anything kneeling beside her-"
Nimbus "-looks at crouch pleading- what are you waiting for do the counter spell!! -looks at l i r i a heart racing - why did you do that.."

Crouch "-Tears begin forming- There... isn't... one..."

WingMoonstone196 "Crouch...I whisper- L I R I A"

Crouch "-Speaks truthfully and sadly- I'm so sorry! "

Nimbus "-stares at crouch the tears falling -you are lying! -points wand to l i r i a chest- episkey!! episkey!! -voice breaks knowing it is hopeles"

WingMoonstone196 "I smile- I know....I have something to tell you..before I go...- L I R I A"

Nimbus "-she looks at l i r i a knowing it should have been her..this was all her fault-"

Crouch "-Tears start falling- What L i r i a?"

Nimbus "no! l i r i a you are going to be fine..-looks around helplessly- we have to get you the the hospital wing. crouch tell her she will be fine"

WingMoonstone196 "I grab his hand and say- The lady told me..this would happen...if we became friends...that was the second part of the sacrifice..- L I R I A"

Nimbus "-stares at l i r i a the tears falling freely..this was not suppose to happen-"

Crouch "-Confused and depressed- W.. what do you mean?"

WingMoonstone196 "The sacrifice for you to have some happiness...the sacrifice was a sister, heartbreak..and death- L I R I A"

Nimbus "-hold l i r i a hand trying to will her to stay alive- no l i r i a please...-cries unable to say anymore-"

Crouch "-Still hyperventilating, crying- L i r i a... I... wasn't worth this!"

Crouch "-hyperventilating- L i r i a.... what could YOU possibly regret?"

WingMoonstone196 "I wish I could have stayed with Sound...-I pause and say- I wish you could have kissed me..just once..- L

Crouch "-I smile sadly- Well then... it's time I made you happy for once... -I kiss L i r i a-"

Nimbus "-looks between crouch and l i r i a releasing her hand taking a step back..this seemed to be a private moment-"

WingMoonstone196 "I smile and say- Crouch..I lovED you....- my eyes start closing- L I R I A"

Nimbus "-looks back down at l i r i a seeing her eyes close knowing nothing can be done..another warrior has fallen in the war-"

Crouch "-I whisper- I lovED you once... I'm sorry... for everything... I wish we could meet in the after life... but I'm not going where you are...."

Nimbus "-she holds her hand in her head crying..fate had dealt a surprising blow-"

WingMoonstone196 "I smile then say- I love you Sound....always will....I'll miss you- and with that my heart stops beating...and I am still- L I R I A"

Nimbus "-looks at l i r i a her face tear stained..eyes red.. and says a silent prayer-"

Crouch "-I am as still as her heart... tears are falling and my entire world seems to darken- I'm sorry L i r i a... I'm sorry. So sorry!

Nimbus "-she looks at l i r i a still body the anger overcoming her..she walks up to crouch slapping him-"

Crouch "-I barely feel the slap, I glare at her- WHY WASN'T THAT YOU?!"

Nimbus "-lets crouch words sink then looks away- i know it should have been me you unicorn ing troll but it wasn't -glares at him- "

Nimbus "-grabs crouch by the collar- everything you touch you destroy! everything!! you want to K..is that what you want.. fine..-she steps back-"

Crouch "-Anger begins to replace my sorrow as I put my hood back up- L i r i a was my best friend, and thanks to YOU she's dead! "

Nimbus "-points to l i r i a - I DID NOT ASK HER TO TAKE THAT SPELL! SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE KNEW YOU! HAPPY NOW! ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO YOUR LIST!"

Crouch "-Furious- OF COURSE I'M NOT HAPPY ! SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE I ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT!"

Nimbus "-equally furious she glares at crouch- AND NOW SHE IS DEAD! AND STILL YOU WOULD NOT SEE REASON! sorry merope but this- gestures at crouch-"

Nimbus "he feels nothing..only he can make up a spell to stop a heart..because he does not have one.."

Crouch "-I frown and loom at the ground- I have a heart... it beats for Amy, Ale x is, and once for L i r i a...."

Nimbus "-eyes soften a bit at crouch comment as she stares at him - and for no one else matters..-grins mockingly- everyone else can die.."

Nimbus "-frowns at crouch - no one else has friends or loved ones..not for you...-shakes head-"

Crouch "-I glare at Nimbus with dark resolve- Indeed... you pathetic wannabe auror! You Ministry rats have always made my life miserable!"

the pygmy puff "-looks up from table feeling sympathy for Crouch but still- dont, call her pathetic she didnt try to let l i r i a die -Pygmy Puff"

Nimbus "-glares at crouch- pathetic..if anyone is pathetic it is you! the aurors fight for the good in this world what do you fight for?"

Crouch "-Glares- What I fight for is an end to this sick, twisted, excuse for a world... tomorrow I will change all of that, by destroying you all.."

Nimbus "-walks up to crouch grinning her eyes red-destruction will be your calling crouch..you talk about destroying everyone and in the end it will"

Nimbus "it will be your faith..you like to k don't you -grins walk back arms wide open- take your best shot then..go on

Crouch "-Does not even seem burdened by the choice- No problem... -I shoot the same curse at her- O o c you can dodge"

Nimbus "-dodges the curse laughing crazily- you really think i was going to make it that easy- laughs out loud shaking her head- coward.."

Crouch "-Face has an expression on it that makes his grins look warm and inviting, my eyes seem to lose any light of humanity left in them-"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Liria's Death and Afterwards on PM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1